dimanche 9 août 2015

Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1(MetroPCS) HELP!



In my attempts to root this device my boot was damaged. I can get into stock recovery and download mod but of course I can not find any roms including the stock for this device. Can someone PLEASE send me there boot.img. If you have the full stock rom for this model SM-G360T1, that would be awesome too. THX!



2 commentaires:


  1. I was able to find the stock rom at Samfirmware.com.
    The Stock boot.img , and recovery.img have been extracted and posted on XDA-developers.com by user bogarty at this web address

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62457159&postcount=42

    So I keep on trying different Sh*t and Bricking my (SM-G360T1) MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and recovering it with ODIN3 v3.10.6.

    If I ever do find a way to make a recovery work to flash SU or find a root kernel I'll remember to drop in here and share where and how..

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. PS... Extract the .img files that are in those .zip files that bogarty posted on XDA-forums..

    And then use 7z to add each of them to a separate .tar file.

    Then use odin to flash...

    RépondreSupprimer