Hello,
I just got p8 max today. everything is good, high quality built , huge battery.
but I have problem with my smart cover, when I use this cover , Application Line is no longer have a sound notification at all , it just lid up to show date and time in dot view case .when I open cover it's show line preview message as normal.
if I detach smart cover , line notification is act normally have sound with preview message.
I wonder how to solve this problem.
I already turn LINE notification center to ON .
and already turn LINE in Protect Mode.
but the dropzone management has not LINE app to turn on.
Sorry for my grammar
Thank you
ps. facebook messenger has no problem , work like a charm
I just got p8 max today. everything is good, high quality built , huge battery.
but I have problem with my smart cover, when I use this cover , Application Line is no longer have a sound notification at all , it just lid up to show date and time in dot view case .when I open cover it's show line preview message as normal.
if I detach smart cover , line notification is act normally have sound with preview message.
I wonder how to solve this problem.
I already turn LINE notification center to ON .
and already turn LINE in Protect Mode.
but the dropzone management has not LINE app to turn on.
Sorry for my grammar
Thank you
ps. facebook messenger has no problem , work like a charm
Hi sometimes a simple solution is the best solution.On the main screen go to background apps task killer and isnted of closing them lock the apps that you need notifications from by swiping down the app.the lock icon will come up on app shortcut.i have huawei p8 max for me its working just perfect all notifications from all the apps working perfectly im using many apps like viber msg or ebay gmail all of them working perfecto i hope that it will help you as well
RépondreSupprimer