Currently running 5.0, kernel 3.4.0, build LRX21T.G900VVRU2BOE1
I attempted to flash a few ROMs unsuccessfully, eventually realizing I need to downgrade to 4.4.2 first and gain root. That is failing as well. I have the stock 4.4.2 ROM from sammobile (G900VVRU1ANE9_G900VVZW1ANE9_G900VVRU1ANE9_HOME.ta r.md5), but this is what I am seeing in ODIN:
<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Am I missing something? I have gone through countless threads but nothing seems to pan out, just another tar file that fails. I am soft-bricking the phone each time by the way, but recovering from that is not an issue.
Thank you
I attempted to flash a few ROMs unsuccessfully, eventually realizing I need to downgrade to 4.4.2 first and gain root. That is failing as well. I have the stock 4.4.2 ROM from sammobile (G900VVRU1ANE9_G900VVZW1ANE9_G900VVRU1ANE9_HOME.ta r.md5), but this is what I am seeing in ODIN:
<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Am I missing something? I have gone through countless threads but nothing seems to pan out, just another tar file that fails. I am soft-bricking the phone each time by the way, but recovering from that is not an issue.
Thank you
locked bootloader, it cannot be downgraded you need the latest update
RépondreSupprimerlocked bootloader, it cannot be downgraded you need the latest update
RépondreSupprimer