vendredi 31 juillet 2015

can i unlock my device by the NFC in my UK passport?



hey all :)
so my device is rooted and lately I've been playing around with NFC on my s5 mini. in anticipation of my new nfc implant next week
ive got an app called nfc lockscreen OFF enabler for x posed and have been scanning various things including my passport.
every time i scan the passport its a different ID number which means that way its impossible.
however i was wondering whether there is something i have to do to get it to stick to one ID when it scans
id love to add my passport to the list of approved nfc devices to unlock my phone.
securit wise it would be great because its my passport and i always have it with me.
plus you gotta admit unlocking your phone with your passport is pretty badass

so any ideas?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire