vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Only posting because I couldn't find any answers elsewhere...



My issue is a complicated one, I think.

Two days ago, I dropped my phone, and the screen was absolutely destroyed. The touchscreen and the display are still working fine, but the glass front is completely annihilated. :/ I sent a request to Motorola to get it repaired, and wanted to reflash the stock 5.0 system image. (I happen to be stupid and didn't make a nandriod of stock) I've done this before, in order to update to 5.1, so I have the files required to do so. This is where I started running into problems.

It more or less successfully flashed the image, with the output below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'partition' (32 KB)...
OKAY [ -0.000s]
writing 'partition'...
(bootloader) Preflash validation failed
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 0.078s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
< waiting for device >
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'motoboot' (2022 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.125s]
writing 'motoboot'...
(bootloader) Motoboot: Preflash validation for tz
(bootloader) Preflash validation failed
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 0.187s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot-bootloader
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash logo logo.bin
sending 'logo' (467 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (No such device or address))
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash boot boot.img
sending 'boot' (10200 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (No such device or address))
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
< waiting for device >
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (10280 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.380s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.512s]
finished. total time: 0.892s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash system
system.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending sparse 'system' (512688 KB)...
OKAY [ 23.360s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 8.230s]
sending sparse 'system' (513422 KB)...
OKAY [ 23.414s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 7.258s]
sending sparse 'system' (513796 KB)...
OKAY [ 40.036s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 7.612s]
sending sparse 'system' (322104 KB)...
OKAY [ 15.842s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 4.025s]
finished. total time: 129.798s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot erase modemst1
erasing 'modemst1'...
OKAY [ 0.035s]
finished. total time: 0.036s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot erase modemst2
erasing 'modemst2'...
OKAY [ 0.008s]
finished. total time: 0.009s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'fsg' (694 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.062s]
writing 'fsg'...
OKAY [ 0.045s]
finished. total time: 0.109s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'modem' (62248 KB)...
OKAY [ 2.083s]
writing 'modem'...
OKAY [ 0.804s]
finished. total time: 2.889s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot erase userdata
erasing 'userdata'...
OKAY [ 4.443s]
finished. total time: 4.444s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot erase cache
erasing 'cache'...
OKAY [ 0.248s]
finished. total time: 0.249s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot
rebooting...


Upon rebooting to insure that everything worked correctly, I was greeted with the dreaded: "Unfortunately, Phone has stopped". Alright, not the worst thing in the world, if anything I can just reflash TWRP and restore the nandroid I had made before hand. I tap "Ok", but only to have "Unfortunately, Nfc Service has stopped" come up immediately afterward. I keep tapping "Ok", but the dialog fail to cease long enough for me to even interact with the phone; therein lies the issue. I can't access settings to enable USB debugging. I boot my phone into fastboot and attempt to flash TWRP, but of course I can't. Now I'm starting to panic and rampantly search Google for the answer. No luck, best I can find is if I could access the setting. The only thing that I could think of doing next is to find someway to use adb side-load, or disable those damned dialogs. I can access storage, and the device's boot-loader is unlocked.

tl;dr: Can't access settings, unlocked boot-loader, stock android stuck at setup screen. Trying to find a way to install TWRP custom recovery.

Please give me some advice!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire