vendredi 31 juillet 2015

How to create an app from game build in C



Hello everybody! This is my first post on xda forum, community that i'm following from the very first steps with my old LG P500 (optimus one). The reason why I'm posting this thread is to ask to all of you developers or to those who know programming more than me if:

it is possible to build an app for android from a game build in C or am i talking about sci-fi? Let me explain better.....when i was young I use to play with games build in C that worked on windows; e.g. one of them have a folder (characters folders) with files like these

File ACT
File AIR
Command script
File CNS, DEF e SFF

Do you know any way to make it? Ha ve you ever done it before? As I'm writing I found two sources (yea i'm multitasking XD) : Android NDK and Xamarin. These could solve my doubts? Thanks to all of you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 4 Beta



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire