vendredi 31 juillet 2015

[WIP] Enable Smart Screen



This is a work in progress for enabling smart screen!!

I've only tested this on the H811 so far. I know there aren't too many with an unlocked bootloader so please try at your own risk.

So far I have smart screen enabled under settings. You can check and uncheck it to activate. The issue I'm running into is it doesn't actually keep.the screen on. You'll get the face detecting notification in the status bar but the screen still times out. I would like any help in this if anyone has any to offer. I've tried installing the wise screen apk from the VZW G4, but I get force closes. This one is from my Gpad 7.0 and I don't know for sure if it's the reason it doesn't work even though it installs and doesn't fc. My gpad is still on kitkat so there are no associated libs. I'm in the process of requesting the files from a G3 running LP to see if it makes a difference.. Just waiting on someone to send them.

So for now this is what I have..
Install the wise screen apk into system/priv-app and set permissions rw-r-r

Move lge framework-res to the system before moving it to the framework folder to avoid any fc issues. Set permissions rw-r-r before moving into system/framework/lge framework-res.

After doing so reboot

Upon reboot go to system/settings/display and scroll almost all the way to the bottom check smart screen. Test it out and rack your brain, let's see if we can get this fully functional.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	QuickMemo+_2015-07-31-18-53-43.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	193.2 KB<br/>ID:	3424715
 











Attached Files










File Type: zip WiseScreen.apk.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(37.5 KB)
File Type: zip lge-res.apk.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(8.71 MB)







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire