vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Wizards, help an old man with Moto notifications...



People Smarter than Me (anyone in this thread),

I'm looking for some help...I have a Moto360 paid with a WORK S5 that is SEVERELY crippled. Can't install anything not on the company white-list (and there ain't much on there). So, out of the gate, no Moto Connect. (BTW, if someone knows a way around THAT, there's in it for you...)

Anyways, I have a GearFit, and I guess because it's Sammy, it's baked in. So, on the Fit, I get ALL notifications (SMS, email, At Bat, KNOX, etc). Even when there is a sent item from, Knox, I get the notification (a buzz on the wrist and an on screen notification). I like that.

Enter the Moto. I get a buzz on calls and SMS, but I get nothing from Knox (which is severely delayed), nothing from At Bat, etc. The cards are there, but nothing to alert me I have new notifications without looking. Most times I keep the phone on vibrate, but some apps vibrate (SMS) some don't (At Bat, Knox). I can't find a setting anywhere to make all notifications alert. I can see where to BLOCK them, but that's it. Am I missing it? The point of me getting a wrist wearable was to not miss stuff on the device, even when I don't have it physically on me. The Fit handles it, but I would like to get the Moto there.

Any ideas??



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire