mardi 28 juillet 2015

samsung note 3 neo (sm n 750) brick



Hi ,

I have been reading a lot on xda developers about how to root,back up and flash a custom rom. I Successfully rooted my phone and got the supersu app too . I downloaded a few apps like greenify and fullscreen to test the waters of rooting . I also downloaded rom manager , TWRP & helium . Everything was going smooth when i was trying to make a back up from rom manager it wasnt letting me and phone would just reboot when i tried .

Then i was getting a little restless and tried to work on TWRP to install a recovery and an option that was on top of install a recovery . It gave me few options to which i said yes ( something related to back up in sd card ) . Then it asked me to press yes to reboot and since then my phone gets stuck at the samsung logo screen and if i press volume down + power + home then it gives me a screen where it says " downloading... do not turn off target !!" . On this screen the current binary is custom and so is the system status .

No other key combination that i know of is working .

PLEASE HELP .

Thanks in advance

Manik



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire