mardi 25 août 2015

Any luck downgrading from 5.0.1 back to kitkat 4.4.4??



Is there someone managed to do it. I already read a lot of post regarding downgrading to 4.4.4, some says theres no chance to downgrade if you upgraded OTA but some managed to downgrade. So can really downgrade back to 4.4.4?? I'm really confused right now. Lollipop on my device has a lot of issues. Battery drains much faster even on idle mode it sucks up my battery. Game run much lagger than before. Already did factory wipe and clear cache 3x. I never experienced this when i was on Kitkat 4.4.4 and i really want to downgrade.. many of the user who tried to downgrade (Note Edge) have their phone soft bricked due to bootloader or something..

So is there a possibility that i can downgrade back to 4.4.4?? Thanks!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire