mardi 25 août 2015

[Theme] Material Flat Light for S6/Edge+/Note5



Hi Guys, last week i got selected for Samsung Theme Partnership. I'm making my first theme that is #MaterialFlatLight
Here are some of the previews.

Dialer SMS
Settings Notification

The reason I'm posting it here is , I don't own S6 so I can't test it before sending it to Samsung. I need two beta tester who can help me with testing this theme before releasing it. It will be a free hence I can easily share the beta apk. But I'm not sure Samsung will allow this or not. I have send mail to Samsung asking if I can release the beta to public or not. Let them reply. In the mean time it would be really helpful if two of you guys can help me with this.

Circle me on Google+ so that I can share you apk through Hangout. Google+
Follow Theme Community to stay connected. Theme for Samsung Galaxy Phones



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire