mardi 25 août 2015

Battery Issues



I know a lot has been posted about the N7 2012 battery problems. There are two major issues that I have been dealing with for well over a year now.

1. It takes 8 + hours for my device to fully charge. depending on how low the battery is.

2. My device will not charge with the screen on. if I play a movie with it plugged in it will not even hold a charge. I use TomTom for GPS & this is extremely frustrating.

It has been documented that the USB port could be the cause of this. I did have the USB assembly replaced once on it back in March of 2014. Also had the mainboard replaced twice in the same time period. Those repairs were due to my device not being recognized by any computer. Even after this series of repairs my device had the same issues.

Has anyone replaced the battery because of a similar issue? I am half tempted to scrap it be Android 5.0 performance suck s for an Asus Zenpad.

Thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire