mardi 25 août 2015

Help Unrooting And Getting To Stock FW WITHOUT ODIN



Ok, so i just got sent a refurbished note 4 and immediately i went ahead and rooted (didin't make a nandroid backup........I KNOW I KNOW! LESSON LEARNED :crying:) and installed custom rom. Problem is, my usb port decided it no longer wanted to work properly. It charges but VERY slowly and it doesn't register as a fast charger connected even though it is. My issue i'm running into now is that when i put it in download mode to try to make it completely stock through odin it doesn't recognize it at all on my pc, nor does it come up as usb storage. I know i can unroot using super su but what can i do about my bootloader, kernel and custom rom. I need it to go all the way back as close to stock as possible, i do understand that knox is tripped but i am not worried about that. Anybody have any ideas on how i can get back to stock fw without a usb connection. Just received my note 5 today and they are awaiting my note 4 in the mail. Can't send it back like this if i don't expect to pay for it. PLZ HELP ME :confused::confused::confused:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire