mardi 25 août 2015

RK3066 4.4.4 Small Bugs



HI Guys,
I've recently installed the PumpkinAuto 4.4.4 unit,
I am using Nova Launcher instead of the standard one.
Not rooted (yet)
I'm also using Doubletwist as my media player as it syncs perfectly with iTunes over WiFi
I Use the Tasker app to achieve most things that were bugging me. Like the radio app stays on when you play media,
so It now is closed when the media player starts. and the media player pauses when the RAdio starts.

The main bug is that the unit and tasker will not send the media command to Doubletwist to pause music when you key-off.
I've tried all things I can think of with Tasker, "Event" or "State", display off, display not on, power off, power not on, daydream, sleep, etc
but nothing will send a pause command when you key off or hold the Off button on the unit.
I assume it's due to the machine actually sleeping before the command can be sent?

Any help would be appreciated.

The other small issue is I'd like to be able to change is the Text size, as due to the smaller resolution of the unit (800pix) you do a lot of scrolling up and down.
I've previously had 7" tab 2's installed and am happy with the small text.

thanks in advance



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire