mardi 25 août 2015

Galaxy S4 SCH-R970C firmware questions



So Samsung has released Android 5.0 for all the Galaxy S4 units except for one. The SCH-R970C, which is the Cricket variant of the model.
This is extremely annoying for me, considering I have that model Galaxy S4, and would love to get it updated.

Long story short, can an SCH-R970 official samsung rom work on an SCH-R970C? The SCH-R970 is the US Cellular variant.

I don't know if Samsung/Cricket will ever release it for my model, I've been waiting 6 months for it to land on my phone, but I get nothing.

I have tried rooting and putting non-samsung roms on my S4, but there have always been problems no matter what rom I install. Most have battery issues, with it draining much too fast. Others have wifi issues, but that's probably because the rom didn't support my specific model.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire