mardi 25 août 2015

HTC One M7 Stock Recovery Backup



Hi Guys
Im new here so I hope I wont mess things up too bad, by posting something in the wrong place or something like that :o
I have a question about my Htc One M7 and I have been googling all day and either there is no easy solution or I am not able to find it...
So hopefully you can help me :)

My Htc One is at the moment completely stock. All I did was unlocking the bootloader as described by the htc-dev website.
I want to make a backup of my Stock Recovery, before I flash a custom one.
I tried to use this Guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265618 to achieve that.
In step 7/8 it states ("In the Command Prompt type following command: fastboot boot recovery.img (this command might not with newer hboots)") that I should be able to boot a recovery without flashing it. But it also says that it might not work with higher hboots.
It seems that it wont work with my Hboot 1.56 :(



Now my actual question: Is there any way to make a backup of the 100% Stock Recovery?
And please dont give me a link where i can download one, i would like to create a backup myself :D



If you find anything that is wrong with this post (spelling, location or somthing), please let me know.
Thank you for your help :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire