mardi 25 août 2015

my 1st AT&T high end phone got the note 5!



hi


well for the 1st time ever i now have a real AT&T acct i got me my 1st samsung note 5 i got it on next 12 moths my credit credit score was high enough too where did not have too put down any kind of deposit all so a year or two a go ever time i tryed too get a acct with AT&T they needed a 0 deposit so am happy that my credit score was high too a point too where i can get the samsung note 5 on next 12 moths and i love this phone this is my 1st real high end phone and love it i been dealing with go phones i had a window phone 640 for a few weeks and i hated that thing so am vary happy with the samsung note 5 all so i traded in my window phone 640 and got 0 in Bill credit so not olny that i got my new phone but i all so have 0 in bill credit so my 1st Bill is all ready take in care of pluse i would still have some credit for the next bill so am one happy guy today !!


be for this i had a verizon LG G4 and boy did that phone sucked big time it had vary slow wifi and i this did not really like the phone all that march the samsung not 5 how ever rocks


how do i like it ?


i love it
the samsung note 5 had a lot of cool little toys form the camera app that i needed pluse no other phone out there had live broadcast wish i will be uesing a lot this fall and winter with are winter storms and with any lighting storms at night i can now show this off live in youtube pluse the note 5 had a lot of other net little stuff that i will find uesd full


cant wait for the note 6 !


good thing i have waited and the right time too do this am happy with my phone may be in a few days i take some photos and post them

wed will be my 1st day out with my new phone and i will see how battery life is and stuff



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire