mardi 25 août 2015

Please NO MORE UPDATES. PLease HELP ME STOP 5.1 UPDATE



How can you even avoid updating your phone? I got my T Mobile phone yesterday and before I could finish creating my Google account, Android restarted the phone in Odin and installed an update. I am still on 5.0.1 but I do not want any more updates. I actually wanna see how Kit Kat runs because my phone's battery sucks, granted I still have to work out battery life tricks and read up on stuff, but I find it ridiculous that I need to put my phone on power saving mode off the bat to get it to last till 5 Pm with moderate use...very moderate use. I don't even play games. And I've heard horror stories of reverting back to Kit Kat so I'm scared that my 400 dollar phone will become useless if I try it

It just seems Samsung is out to sabotage the Note 4 family so we buy their crappy Note 5



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire