mardi 25 août 2015

Problems with Microphone on i8190(L)



Hey everyone!

Well, my sister's phone met the beer glass for a couple of minutes maybe, so the phone wasn't working at all, so I proceeded to clean it with Isopropyl alcohol, gave it a bit of organic flux with a lot of care, and the phone started to charge the battery as soon as I tried it, the battery is giving good charges, everything seemed fine, but the Microphone on the phone is not working, in any app, not from camera, sound recorder, any app I've tried, So I guessed it was time to replace the Mic...

Bought a new Mic and proceeded to replace it (I asked a friend for a Weller heatgun), the mic seems firmly soldered, but can't record any sound, you can only listen some crackling from the phone, hands free seems to work.

Is there anything else to do to make it work again? Maybe the Mic was defective?


Any help will be appreciated.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire