dimanche 23 août 2015

Xperia Z is stuck in boot loop after Dual recovery install



Hey, Im pretty new to xda so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. I Have a c6606 Tmobile xperia z that i flashed to c6616 4.4.2 then OTA updated it to 5.0.2. I rooted with kingroot root and then did a the method of removing kingroot and replacing it with superSU. I go to install dual recovery from [NUT]'s page and go with option 1, Install rom rooted with superSU. Everything works up until it trys to reboot into the launcher like normal. I can get into recovery but it just wont do a full boot and it goes into a boot loop. I did a factory reset like it said in the tutorial but still boot loop. After trying different flash options with flash tools I'm at a stand still until i can get this fixed. Also one other thing, is it normal to have poor signal after flashing to c6616 ftf? I know someone else mentioned this in a thread but i didnt really see an anwser. Any help appreciated ladies and fellas



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire